The Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society POPS uses ENP Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of The Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society POPS.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society (POPS) is available to Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants specialized in pediatric orthopaedics. By bringing members together we aim to support continuing education, specialized training, research collaboration, mentoring, networking and promotion of our role.
Continuing Education/Specialized Training
- Annual National POPS conference with discounted registration rate for members
- Online educational presentations
- Communicate with your peers through the POPS website
- Gain professional exposure with Member Spotlight
- Opportunities to present at our annual conference